2016 is almost over! And I for one could not be happier, I mean let’s face it, this year has essentially been the year of death- very depressing!
And as always the new year means it’s time to make new year’s resolutions 🙂 Stuck for ideas? How about one of these:
1. Diet and exercise – Cliche I know but let’s face it, Christmas dinner means some weight could do with getting lost 😛 Plus it’s always a good idea to try and get a bit healthier isn’t it?
2. Take up a hobby – It’s never too late to learn something new, how about studying a language? Or learn how to play an instrument?
3. Make more time for yourself – A lot of people have very little time to do their own thing, and your “me time” is very important, take 5-10 minutes every day or once a week- whatever- just use that time completely on yourself, catch up on that book you started, try that new makeup 🙂
4. Try something new – Hello! It’s a new year! There’s got to be something out there you’ve been tempted to try but haven’t got round to just yet! Like a new hair colour/style, sushi, dancing, go for it
5. Get rid of all negativity in your life – You don’t need anything/anyone bringing you down, it’s a new year and it’s time for a change, tell that nagging person how it is, stick up for yourself, quit that vile job! Do something that you love and that makes you happy